The Interior Designing Stage
1) Meeting with the client, asking questions and suggesting ideas to have all the information needed such as: the style, materials and colors based on the clients request.
2) Studying the architectural drawings to meet the best interior design for the client and adjusting them if needed.
3) Starting the interior design with 3d shots of each room showing design elements of decorative works of walls, ceiling, flooring, furniture and decorative elements such as mirrors, doors, handrails, carpets, curtains, lighting fixtures and all the accessories.
4) Meeting with the client to discuss the 3D design shots, and take note of the adjustments/request if needed.
5) The final stage will be working on the fit out drawings of each room, which includes ceiling layouts with lighting points, wall elevations, flooring layouts, electrical points layout, and furniture arrangements with all the material description measurements and code as per the approved 3D design.
The fit out Execution Stage
Once the interior design stage of 3D shots and all drawings are ready
1) Meeting up with the client to propose the suggested materials for his project, moreover; to know his budget for the project to choose the materials accordingly.
2) Starting the fit-out works based on the client’s selection of materials; with our skilled and qualified handcrafted workers in fixing and installations; with the supervision of the engineers of the project.
Incase the client has signed the fit out works to be done by his contractor or any third party fit out company; We can handle supervising their works based on the approved 3D design and fit out drawings, by following up with all stages of fit out, selection of materials, selection of third parties who will be handling the fit out works. To assure the quality and precision in the required works
Which is considered part of the fit out and supervision stage, which includes the selection of furniture, lighting fixtures, carpets, curtains and accessories either by supplying furniture from high-end Italian manufacturing brands we collaborate with, or by the production of furniture in local furniture industry workshops, or by the selection of furniture from the local market; based on the client’s budget and selection of preferable sources. In this stage we focus on selecting the style and colors and sizes of each item within what fits best in the required areas and with the 3D approved design, with the final touches of accessories, portraits and galleries. By providing the above; the project can be accomplished; based on the
Submit for Contact with Us!
Established in Dubai, 2010 by Engineer Louay Bawadikji. Our mission is to focus on visualizing and expressing the clients’ desires and personal needs of style by exceeding the limits of perfection in their interiors.